Friday, July 18, 2003

HELLUVA NIGHT!

people with one mission for the night...drink, dance and simply to let go!

the realization that all work and no play makes DreamCatcher a dumb girl hit me tonight.
doesn't really mean that I'll be partying every single night.
not to mention the nature of my job won't permit such.
its just that I need that time where my main goal for the night is to enjoy.
that has not been so for the past month.
although I have been getting very positive evaluations from my boss, including a chance to be promoted,
i feel like I've been such a workaholic.
so last night i had the chance.

funny how the decision to go solo actually produced an awesome night.
we celebrated chavis and yanna's birthday at Xaymaca.
jiLL was there to capture the moments ( nice to see ya gurl!)
the best reggae party to date.
booze, sessi0n road and dancing is a sure fire hit!
the best surprise was the people I met that night.
we may never cross paths again or recognize each other (blame it on the smb lite) if we see each other.
but what mattered was that very moment when everyone just wanted to let their hair loose.
although a group made a scene with a gun, that never stopped us.
Nor did it stop the energy in Xaymaca.

truly a helluva a night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails