Wednesday, October 22, 2003

EXTREME EXCITEMENT

i wanna go! I wanna meet the people! I wanna start! let's go! wahoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's how excited I am with this new job. now to those that have been reading me blogs. this is a new new job from the last new job I posted. yes, i resigned from new one and now I have another new one. confused? don't be. let's just say that now I have broken free of the clasps of the call center routine. a start to going to the path of my dreams. makes me all the more believe in destiny.

funny how all it took was to make that one big leap. letting go of the emotional baggages and excuses. i stopped saying "but what if I dont find a new job," or "but I need to sustain myself, I can't afford not having a job." once I took that step everything just fell in place.

i believe i am gonna love my new stress source (aka job) since it is so my personality. so tourism, here I come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails