Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A chance to start writing on a fresh page. That is what has been given me today., the first day in my new job. And there is in me a desire to make this worth all the sacrifices the people around me had to endure.

Despite leaving the call center industry, I am once again drawn to working for a start up company. There are some new faces but the core team I will be working with are people I trust and that to me matters a whole lot. I look forward to picking up the pieces of my career as a trainer and and stick to it for a while after having realized that I can still make a difference whatever industry I am.

This is not a goodbye to events or paintball but rather a way for me to have the capability to do what I enjoy on my spare time. The true test lies in being able to create a balance between career and passion for events.

Gratitude to the people that still believed in me and extended a hand of help through difficult times. Indeed I am back refreshed, stronger and renewed.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails