Sunday, October 23, 2005

Curse of the Talented?

its not that I'm mad or anything but I do feel like I'm always the first option to save a situation if the original plan can't push through for reasons that are valid sometimes. maybe i should see it as a compliment. that since they know i could pull it through, then they would run to me. but what if i say no? i wonder how they would take that and if they would actually drop what they're doing to carry through. or would they even care?

but here i am stuck with fixing the script, a lil bit of grumbling but nevertheless looking on the brighter side of things. cause at least this is my bargaining card for me to be able to make it to the next surf trip.

does this make me mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails