Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Perfect Lover

Kumareng Jill has tagged me once again. This time its about a Perfect Lovah...if there is such a thing. *mumbles to self* But then again I had a good time listing things down. So here's goes:

The sex of the target: But of course...a MAN!!

Eight different points of my perfect lover:
1) He accepts the people that are in my life and those that have been in my life before him
...must not be homophobic cause gayness will always be part of my life...forevah!

2) He will have a cute nose with a mole and nice chef-like hands
...don't ask why :D

3) He makes me laugh out loud and let's me roll on the floor laughing :D

4) He and I can talk to about the petty, the spiritual and the absurd anytime.

5) He loves to travel, can survive almost in any kind of situation and can go along my adventures to the unknown.

6) He can control me with his eyes
...that's because I respect him...makuha ka sa tingin ika nga :D

7) He understands how to live with a woman who is free-spirited and has a childlike enthusiasm
...a.k.a. ME!

8) He has the playfulness of a child's spirit
...its like the feeling you get when...you jump up & down on your bed...hopping and skipping to the parking lot...its like...being with me :D

Eight people I'm tagging: SunshineKage, Celtic Soul, Inababes, Yvy, Persh, Nawooz, Edhel Espyn, Chuck

Rules:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. If tagged the 2nd time, theres no need to post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails