Friday, March 10, 2006

A Letter to the Future

I have not given up on you. And I know I never will. Though impatience brought about questions and insecurities of your existence, I still believe that our True North would at the right time create this opportunity for our paths to cross.

During each time that doubts would start to surface He would bring into my life a messenger. Men that would show me a glimpse of how you would be like. Your traits, your faith & outlook in life and things we could enjoy doing for the rest of our lives together. Although He always made sure I would know the difference between a messenger and you.

And as I trod along this journey you were on the other side of that road having your own share of messengers, however you call them, but never losing the belief in our True North that I would be somewhere along the trail. It was this assurance that made us continue on the road, despite the detours and uneven paths; all because we knew it would be worth the walk.
So here I am a bit too eager once again. Another messenger our True North has brought along is once more giving me a peek of how you will like. With that smile that can calm an unpleasant day packaged with eyes that speak out and a means of showing any woman the respect they deserve. For this I am reminded to trust in the route I am in and that I have to tell my heart to simply be steadfast. It will be our True North that will lead the way.

As we rest our heads tonight, I pray, may you have the same peace of mind that we will get to that crossroads at the right time and our hearts will just know whose hand to hold.

Goodnight my weary traveler.

1 comment:

  1. hay...
    same heart's sigh. :)

    so many messengers... when will the real one arrive?

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails