Thursday, March 22, 2007

Situations...

I can once again write my thoughts down in my own sanctuary, at my own time with the comforting hum of my choice. I have missed this potential.

It could be a season, a few months or even days for us to realize what it is that we need to learn before our lives can start flowing again. They call this phase the rut or as a song goes, being stuck in a moment. I haven't fully grasped what it is that I need to learn at this time, but I am definitely stumped at this rotunda where stand in the middle confused. Weeks ago it seemed the direction was clear and that by this time I would have made a letter that would be my ticket to a new life, a fresh page. But here I am , still in the same room, writing my emotions out.


Oh grant me the patience to wait and the wisdom to make the right decisions as the situation calls for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails