Sunday, April 20, 2008

Where I Wear My Shoes


when you grow up an only girl and around lots of men, you tend have a need to develop relationships with other women to keep things balanced. throughout my life some of those relationships have been much deeper and you feel that despite not being born of the same parents you can call them sisters.

i have this "sister" that i don't see. it is always the ultimate question...where is michi now? but all i know is we pick out our own journeys and hopeful we can meet up and be in the same place sometime soon.
i want to share part of her journey though. she travels aroud the world taking photographs of peoples shoes. she believes that...

"I discovered that many shoes represent a person's own story book- life
experiences, exotic travels, the journey of one's soul from one place to the
next..."

so check out
http://weariwhere.blogspot.com/

then you can answer the same questions these people did. then i hope one day Michi can come home to the Philippines and she too can share tales of journeys of our shoes. for me my slippers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails