Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Need to Start Marketing Us

Its 2009!

so happy new year everyone.

i enjoy planning.
there's no better time to do this than the start of the year.
so for this week I will be planning out my entire year.
and who knows i may even write about it here as i go along.
i know i should have done this towards the end of december.
but cut me some slack cause it has been the most hectic 2 weeks in my life.
it seems everyone came home this year.
family friends that i havent seen for a long time
made a trip down from the US and Canada
indeed so many things, so little time.
one of things i need to do though, aside from finishing my Accent Reduction Module,
is to start looking for new clients.
the freelance world is all new to me,
but i am sure loving the challenge.

so i’ve been reading the Freelance Switch
and they have a very informative post on 101 Ideas to Get More Freelance Work.
this was very helpful.
i guess it’s about time
i get this business out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails