Sunday, March 08, 2009

of names and symbols

was trying to do some research on name meanings and the etymology of names when I stumbled upon the website of hidden name meanings.

it said my name say this...

You have enormous vitality and originality making you a dynamic individual with great charm and sex appeal. You believe in putting hundred percent into all your activities of which there are many. You have potential to achieve great success in business or public affairs where your friendship and consideration of others wins you many allies. Your innate strength and determined effort is able to overcome any obstacles. Freedom is important to you.

i would agree about being dynamic (more of so many things happening at once), and in putting 100% in my many activities.

funny is that whether it be about me being a Gemini, or the meaning of my individual names (i have 2), even my native american totem being the Orca and now the hidden meaning in my name. They all say 2 things in common about me, that I want & like variety and that I value freedom. I'd have to agree as well.

In short, my sistah gege was right in tagging me as always inlove with life. i am madly in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails