Sunday, February 21, 2010

Adjustments

new people means adjustments.

for a day I felt how it was to hate a person.
the way that person sounded, dressed up
and even how that person tapped on the desk when they wanted to make a point.

i have been feeling exhausted lately,
plus my sleep time is rationed to the point the my body is complaining.
So you giving more work just as I am about to leave the office,
doesnt really help.

when you talk to me, I can feel that nothing I do will ever be good for you.
I hope it's just my paranoia talking

so to you, I have nothing personal against you.
but I do hope that you realize that we need to make this relationship work.

You agitate me with all the lists and seemingly random solutions that you present.
so, i'll make the first step to adjust and will be praying that we can meet halfway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails