Friday, July 09, 2010

Couldn't Resist a Free Ticket



so Ms. K came up to me and asked if I could go with her and J to the Usher concert cause she scored free tickets. the typical response would be a shriek and "oh my goodness of course!"

guess typical could never be an adjective to describe me.

cause what i did was paused from what I was doing, looked up and told her " sorry dear, I still have work till 7PM" then went back to the excel sheet I was working on. she tried to plead and yet I was firm. a minute after that I got up went to the HR office and ask Mahlabs, "am i crazy to turn down free tickets to Usher?"

out of reflex she jerked her head towards my direction and said " BUT OF COURSE!"

so i found Ms. K and asked if the opportunity was still on the table. she smiled and asked what time I can get of work.

i'm not a real big fan of Usher but he's gorgeous and has those puppy eyes that seem to make a woman feel that he'd do anything for them.



i knew the traffic would be terrible so I decided that we should take the MRT to Taft then take a cab to SM Mall of Asia. a very street smart decision that saved us an hour's worth of time.

we got there just in time for his 2nd song.



we enjoyed it despite our being tired and sleepy from an early day at work.

thank you Ms. K for the awesome tickets that put us in the leagues of the VIPs and would have been worth about 3000php.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails