Sunday, September 05, 2010

lists and maps

no more complaining. gotta start doing! it's never too late! so i start off with this:

  1. taking the trip to the world cup in KL as a volunteer
  2. acquiring the money to make the trip to KL in November
  3. spending time with my KL sisters and brothers
  4. having more than enough to pay the rent, bills, weekend adventures and a yearly out-of-the-country trip plus have some stash for a rainy day.
  5. being able to pay everything on my card
  6. finding a career that is a match with my personality, values and way of life
  7. always having fun wherever and whenever!
  8. being able to live in europe for a year; ohhh the weekend escapade and cultural learning...yum!
  9. taking my parents on a vacation

i'll be making a collage of my 2010 -2011 vision. i'll post that up soon! welcome back sunshine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails