Friday, September 12, 2003

MOVING ON...

my goodbye email to the company I have worked for two years...
i have always been emotional about goodbyes,
but i never thought i would be this attached to an organization.
iwill really miss the people and work environment here,
as they say, kakaiba...simply the bessssst!


Those were the days...
When all CCSs had rulers because the list was an excel print out, font 8
When we had to pile up scripts because we didn't have any software yet
When we had trivia chat sessions on AOL, complete with moderators
When we could still smoke in the pantry
When there was a big area to play and bond with team and batch
When there were more variations in the coffee machine
When you knew everyone because you had the same lunch break.
When foozball was a sport, it was a team effort that we actively engaged in
When the Dish account arrived and we had to camp out in the nap room for days to finish the manual
When the DISHers were also the recruitment team
When there was the Hatch Team that opened every account on the floor
When you really went to company parties because you knew you would miss half of your life if you didn't.

Those were times that I could say, in Globalstride we work hard but we also party harder.
There were crunch times, but it would never be without people that make it seem much lighter
We achieved in our job because we enjoyed the people and the environment we worked in.
That is the organization that I have grown to love.
Then slowly bosses, teammates and batchmates moved on,
Now it's my turn.

For the bosses and their open door policy, unselfishly giving an email or a pat on the back.
For the TLs and their extra motivational antics, and the belief they had in us.
For the fellow reps and their loyalty to the company.
For the company parties that were always one big teambuilding session.
This will be how I will always remember Globalstride.
As they say it is more than just a company, it was a family.
I was blessed to have been through those years with Globalstride.
And looking back I was fortunate to have experienced the growth to what the company is today.

As they say change will always be inevitable.
With my goodbye I utter blessings.
So with my hand over my heart, I thank everyone in this family.
To those that have left and to those that remain.
I will always be proud that I came from such an alternative company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails