Saturday, April 10, 2004

________________________________


love is game?

i don't understand this game anymore. it's tiring and I don't even know how I got in it in the first place.

i know I know where I stand with this man, we are friends...buddies. but I don't see why it still has to be difficult. could it be that I make it hard for me? i tell myself I am not expecting anything but when he doesn't show up I feel disappointed. it makes me ask if he's hiding something or if he just doesn't want to see me. argh! until when will I remain patient? i really don't know the answer to that. but as of this moment i still have a little voice inside me that says "keep on..." but once that goes away, I know its time to move on. my goodness! talk about having an effect on me.

i let this happen and I will see it through...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails