Friday, March 26, 2004

you've got a journey to make
there's your horizon to chase
so go far beyond where we stand
no matter the distance
I'm holding your hand...
sail your sea
meet your storm
all I want is to be your harbor
---Vienna Teng



the fog has cleared up...
now I know where I stand. I am happy. i feel much much lighter. and i can focus on the job at hand. it was hard to concentrate when you feel that someone is feeling bad because of you.

we are friends. pals as we now call one another. not that I am closing my door. but i'm taking it slow. there is attraction and i will not deny that, however it better to build with a strong foundation than one that is bound to fail. i still think too much. i sometimes analyze what the days has in store. but I will not know, so I will take it a day at a time.

cest la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails