Monday, May 30, 2005

That Time of the Year

It's that time of the year. When you feel that your whole system short circuits and you are left at your most vulnerable self. You want to get to your core and ask yourself if the year previous to this was any different the year before that. Sometimes it's just as simple as "Am I a better person?" But the answers always seen to be elusive at this time of the year, so maybe next year then? One of those mystifying cycles of life.

Maybe if I was...
Five or six, I would have looked forward to a party.
In highschool, it would have been a great time at the mall with my friends.
In college, I would have gone to a bar with my favorite band playing.

But I no longer am in these phases. So I guess this year I could try spending quality time alone with the celebrant...me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for remembering ad greeting me in the forums Nawruz!!!

    Its good to have friends like you. That despite the physical distance still manage to make one feel appreciated. Terima kasih banyak!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails