Monday, June 06, 2005

Where is the Manual?

I want to take charge of my life…again. However I do not know where or even when to start. Somehow in the last few months I have seemed to either loose touch of certain aspects of myself that I feel like I do not recognize who I really am anymore. What makes it worse is that I am so good at rationalizing that I can convince the people around me that I am in control of the situations, so compelling that I manage to even assure myself that I am on the right track.

I am growing tired of my trial-and-error approach to handling the situations that come my way. Why can’t life just have a manual? That when things malfunction you can just turn to a certain page and read a step by step procedure on how to troubleshoot the problem. A guaranteed approach to deal with the circumstances that one is experiencing.

But then wouldn’t kill the sponteneity of life and make it boring? I guess the cycle continues…

1 comment:

  1. hey persh..I'm okay! I still love life. It's just that the more you get older the more difficult handling problems seem to be. There is more expectations than before. But hey, as you said chin up!! hey nawooz...I'll let you know IF I do find one. These are the times I wish the Raskals were here to make everyday so much fun!! Miss ya guys.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails