Friday, June 10, 2005

POWER OF MUSIC

I was tagged by Jill. So here goes...

Total volume of music files on my computer:
I really havent checked

The last CD I bought:
Surfer Music!
Jack Johnson's "In Between Dreams"


Song playing right now:
Vienna Teng's Harbor

Songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
I'm changing the format a bit.
I'm posting my favorite artists,
the songs I like from their albums and
the words in these songs that mean alot to me.

Better Together by Jack Johnson
"
Like a shoebox of photographs with sepia-toned loving
Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart
Like why are we here? And where do we go?

And how come it’s so hard?
It’s not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving
I’ll tell you one thing, it’s always better when we’re together
"


Strength, Courage & Wisdom by India Arie
"Behind my pride there lives a me, that knows humility
Inside my voice there is a soul, and in my soul there is a voice
But I've been, too afraid to make a choice
'Cause I'm scared of the things that I might be missing
Running too fast to stop and listen"


Ready for Love by India Arie
"If you give me half a chance
I'll prove this to you
I will be patient, kind, faithful and true
To a man who loves music
A man who loves art
Respect's the spirit world
And thinks with his heart"


Healing by India Arie
"I release all these disappointment
From my mental physical spiritual and emotional body
Cause I know that spirit guides me
And love lives inside me
That's why today I take life as it comes"


Eager Angels by
Session Road
"Like eager angels falling from heaven
I'd give it all up to share the pain with you"


Suntok sa Buwan by Session Road
"Itanong mo sa akin,
tatanungin ko rin
kung ika'y aamin
lahat ay gagawin."


The Tower by Vienna Teng
"she says I need not to need
or else a love with intuition
someone who reaches out to my weakness and won't let go
I need not to need
I've always been the tower
but now I feel like I'm the flower trying to bloom in snow"


Lullabye for a Stormy Night by Vienna Teng
"for you know, once even I was a
little child, and I was afraid
but a gentle someone always came
to dry all my tears, trade sweet sleep for fears
and to give a kiss goodnight"


Harbor by Vienna Teng
"fear is the brightest of signs
the shape of the boundary you leave behind
so sing all your questions to sleep
the answers are out there in the drowning deep"


Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
Does it really have to be five??
Goddess Morwen

Nawruz
Persh
Keng Keng
Edhel Espyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails