Thursday, May 29, 2008

it's simply...magic!


stranded in a railroad station,
he glanced at me and asked…do you believe in magic?
seeing no need for second thoughts I gave a smile and firmly said...
yes langga, i believe!

because I do…

here i am far from the comforts of familiarity is where it unfolds almost everyday. from the decision to pack my bags, to the daily doses of laughter and the spontaneity of little things that seem to give out a thumbs up that indeed this is part of the journey. despite the detours and road blocks, I was meant to be on this particular track.

from laying down that one puzzle piece, the rest of the pieces just seem to fit in the grooves perfectly. everyday there will always a moment to celebrate and a reason to be thankful.

that is why i believe…that in anything there will always be an opportunity for one instance that catches you by surprise…and like being in a magic show, you scratch your head and you ask…now how did that happen? well…its magic!

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE ANEW BLOG LINK NOW

    http://theremymarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails