Friday, August 22, 2008

new found enjoyment


i am now in tagaytay for a job evaluation session with a land development company. and since the hotel has wifi then here i am taking time before the session starts to post this.
i am liking my new fun job.

after my 2-moth malaysia adventure, i joined a team that does organizational development consultancy and offers various training programs. we also offer teambuilding programs for companies that want to maximize the effectiveness of its teams. the past couple of weeks, I am being exposed so that I can eventually lead and facilitate some of the programs we offer. but for now I get to shadow my boss and handle just a module or two.

butch calls me his training associate. i am basically a slasher. i do anything and everything for now. i am marketing coordinator, training assistant, personal assistant, researcher, powerpoint designer and training participant all in one. being a kinesthetic learner, doing all these things maximizes the skils and knowledge I gain. and i am enjoying every minute of it.

to top it all, i get to work with my mentor. he's been a boss for the last 5 years with 2 of the call centers I had been connected with which means he had gotten to know how to handle all my socializer-artistic self. so yey!

so why am i liking my job? because like centrum it is complete. i get to train, to travel and learn alot from everything I do. plus it freelance so what more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails