Monday, June 01, 2009

redemption and hope

my intial interview for this company was a shock
right after it i found myself walking aimslesly in eastwood
thinking what was that, what was i thinking

so it was a shock that they called me in for a final interview
this time with the training manager

while waiting in the lobby for my name to be called
i was watching people go in and out and thought
theyre happy, and the culture is light
just the way i like it

the interview with the training manager went well
well i least I thought it did
and somehow I felt i was in the zone
i also liked how open the communication was
if he were my boss we would work well

so i am praying hard now
this is a company and a job that i am very much open to invest in

so friday, hopefully I get the verdict
please join me in lobbying with the heavens

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails