Saturday, August 24, 2002

There have been a change of plans. It seems the Feast of the Goddesses will be moved to a place in the city. We found this really terrific place right smack in the middle of Ortigas. Its beautiful. Very romantic, fit for the goddesses.

I am also on my way home to pack some stuff for an overnight stay in Puerto Galera. My soul sister Jeanette, will do some diving so I am going to the dive site with here to do some snorkeling. I am very excited!!!! I was supposed to stay home during the weekend but when she told me if I can go with her it seemed like my lips just automatically responded yes. Me and the Beach--inseparable! I will try to just unwind and rest my tired mind. Do some soul searching most probably. I need it.

I will try to write about it when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails