Friday, August 09, 2002

Why is it that some people don't seem to just listen? All I am trying to do is put sense into her. I mean make look at it from ALL angles and I mean all. You can't just go on telling people its impossible when you haven't even given it a try. Exhaust all means first as I would say. Life is not always a bed of roses. There are some sacrifices that you have to make. And it is when we have tried our all, gave it our best shot that we can actually say...It will not work.

I am trying my best to put sense into this. I mean is it me that is not able to look at the bigger picture? Am not trying to help my team? Is it just because I am not the one in thge situation that I do not see it in the right perspective?

Of course I am trying to help my team. I would like them to be successful in their endeavors. In the end it will be the whole team that benefits, right? Why is it then that I am the bad guy? I am the inconsiderate team mate that does not see it the way other people see it?

All I wanted to tell them was that the management IS doing something about it. It is not as if they are leading us to a dark dungeon alone. As much as possible they would like everyone to stay in the same building but the truth of the matter is THERE ARE NO WORKSTATIONS LEFT! They may not have forseen such a growth which is usually the case but we can see each boss doing something about it. If they wish to tell them about their "concern" then they should be prepared to give them alternatives. As it is management has looked into each possibility and this is the lesser of evils. A compromise as they say. I mean I still believe in some of the bosses and I know that they are working as hard as us to be able to deliver good customer service to both external and internal customers. Can't they see that?

I don't know as it is I am also furious that I should have to be the one to raise my voice just to get someone to look at the different angles and I end up being the culprit! Good heavens!!!!!! I give up then.

Bad timing that I am actually trying to assess if this is the career for me and this is what I get for my hard work I also put in. Well I do work for my name right and if I do have to save that name then I will. If it means to leave the company then so be it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails