Thursday, January 23, 2003

Just got back from this bar named Mazzo, in Libis. It was a cool chill out place with great music, just the kind you wanna grove to. Thanks to this guy name Leo, I discovered another haven to relax the mind and calm down the body after a stressful day.

It has been a tough day for the trainers. We’re doing simultaneous training right now. Having two separate classes, before one could even finish another batch starts. I had to turn down some possible training opportunities outside of the company because of this. And what’s killing me is the fact that I won’t even be able to spend time with Ivan and Chris when they back from Galera.

Ahhh Galera….

Jeanette and myself recently went back to our “haven.” We got a really good tan too! I became much darker and Jean got a good glowing color all over. As though it was tradition, our Saturday night was spent at Miko’s bar and we met two Swiss guys, Ivan and Chris. Another opportunity to use our intercultural communication skills. It was a good night, even having a full moon and a romantic looking beach, plus two recent acquaintances. They talked about their adventures, having been traveling for 10 months to different countries. Oh I envied them. How I wish to be able to just go backpacking around the world. The next day we bumped into them again, went swimming and learned to skip stone. Though I am a failure at the latter, we had so much fun and it was another nostalgic moment to keep in my heart’s scrapbook.

I just love being on the beach...
I wished I lived by the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails