Tuesday, May 06, 2003

I am suffering from a lack of responses to an apparent opportunity. its not toward something big. its simply not knowing how to spend an unexpected extra day. it could have been a different scene all together if I probably had a lot of extra cash on me then I would probably be in the mall watching one movie after another. a way to discover a multitude of characters and worlds without having to spend a lot.

I still have hours before I have to rest for an early appointment with the office tomorrow. I am left with blogging. Not that I don’t find writing my thoughts down good output of my time. could this be the consequence of living the decision of remaining in this career. That when I was determined that I was staying I psyched myself up that I would be back to living a very routine life. now that out of the blue I have a free day I am unprepared to find something to do. …sigh…

I think too much. I don’t know why I do but I find it innate. Its like when an idea crosses my mind instant reaction is…lets ponder and analyze. don’t go saying I’m crazy because I share this standard response with a few close friends. I guess it comes from having four years of the scientific method being enforced upon my brain from my science high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails