Thursday, May 01, 2003

ALL IN A WEEK'S WORK

Finally I have time to surf and most of all blog! After 3 days of being stuck in a training room and listening to things I already know about (i trained with them when I was still new in the training team). I gets boring after a while. Now I'm back in our office with a view of Eastwood City! Beautiful!

HE'S BACK...After 8 months of finally moving on, i see him again. *Enter background song: Its All Coming Back to Me by Celine Dion. What really sucks, is I have to work with him and make their stay as pleasing as possible. The dilemna is...How can I be true to myself and still be professional enough to do my job? He has hurt my bestfriend. And now I have to endure being close to him? Not to mention I am at his beck and call. This is torture!!! We'll I'm not sure what acting professional is right now...but hey I'm doing my best!

PAMPANGA TRIP...This weekend I'm heading out to Pampanga with my higschoool barkada. Its Basti's (our barkada's first born son) christening. This is going to be a fun reunion! I'm not so sure I can stay overnight though! At least I get to see old friends and reminisce those formative highscool years!

ABSENCE...Since one of our clients are here, I have to babysit, thus missing Xaymaca Night! I am so itching to get out of here. As I write, its !0:30 pm and by now Session Road has started with its first set. Solution....play reggae songs on WinAmp3 and create a Xaymaca-ish atmosphere in the office. Beer nga dyan! Oh well better than nothing!

Phew!!! Guess I'm really back to working life! Can't wait to have enough money to take a trip to Puerto Galera again! I just need to touch base with the sea and nature! Watch the sun set behind the Rockies.

If home is where the heart is....then Puerto Galera is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails