Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Best Way to End a Long Day

i go to work on a holiday,
so that i could prepare materials for monday
and so I dont have to worry over the weekend.
and then a beautiful surprise on yahoo messenger...
it was wonderful talking to you again.
i believe sleep will be good tonight!



me: hey s-------h...I wanna stay and chat with ya alll morning...but arent you tired and need to rest....I dont want you collapsing from fatigue tomorrow...oh no...not the s-------h
him: come to think of it......i better sleep now...gotta wake up at 7am....
me: see that!!
me: even if I'm all the way here I have to remind you....
him: thanks,you're the bestest of the bestest!!!!
me: s-------h dont try to work too hard lah
him: okie...u too!
me: I'm the no. 1 fan...I gotta look out for the s-------h
him: you're my no.1 fan!!!! i gotta look out for you too!!!
me: awwww....I miss ya s-------h...youve always looked out for me!
him: i miss you too ! sigh....dunno when im coming over.....
him: chat with ya later.....loggin oooofffff....
me: sweet dreams! mwuah
him: muacks!
him: 5...4....3....2....1.....

3 comments:

  1. hay, sweet... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay nako my orca made biga again and now she's kilig wahahahahahahahahaha.

    aywubyou!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails