Thursday, April 13, 2006

Gas Station Roadtrip

No time for alot of other things...
I have 2 pending blogs that I'm still trying to publish.
I have to prepare to go "on board" for a whole week.
But this experience can't wait.
I just have to write about it.

I love roadtrips. I like the exchange of stories, the laughter and simply the experience of being in a car going to places. Tonight I had an unusual one.

We hit 4 gas stations in an hour. The mission was to try and change a certain amount of money into 100s, 50s and 20s denomination. I was with people from my previous center and the girls even took turns to try and charm the gas station cashier into giving us change. It even became a contest on who can change the biggest amount.

So there we were 4 girls and our boss driving around Ortigas trying to accomplish our mission. I really enjoyed it. It didnt matter if it just within the metro, but it good to have a great set of people to hang around with. I wouldn't say no to another opportunity.

Then after that, we were exhausted and HUNGRY (!!!!!!) that we had to drive to no where else but-Hap Chan to pig-out! Yumeeeh Yang Chow fried rice and Spareribs with Salt n Pepper. As Ceng said, "where have u been all my life?"

It's rally fun being surrounded by crazy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails