Saturday, June 10, 2006

A Daydream Trip to Malaysia

today is the start of the Paintball Asian Cup 2006. i wore my UK Ref Asian Cup 2005 shirt to work. if i had my way i would have been in malaysia today.

being picked in the airport by the supahstah.
on the way to the field we stop by a mamak,
"teh tarik tiga," the supahstah says, he pays,

and hands me my 3 plastic fulls
of the best feel-good-drink-ever.
i say, "terima kasih,"
give him my oh-your-so-heaven-sent-smile
and
start sipping away.
getting to the field,
i am met with the usual
whaaaaazzzuuupppsss
!!

a hug here, a high 5 there
from
malaysians, indonesians and other asians
all brought together by the love for paintball.
happy thoughts racing in my head
manifesting in a smile.
i take another sip of my teh tarik,

i makes me feel warm n fuzzy all over....
indeed dreamcatcher is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails