Monday, June 19, 2006

Dear Abba,

There will be that someone for me right? And if I believe and be patient I wouldn’t have to worry about him not understanding or worst destroying my faith in love?

Sometimes the doubts creep in when I see other people starting their own family. And now that Anjelsa has one and Alystaire will soon walk that road, all the more I feel like I’m getting left behind. Well on the other hand I am always the last maria to dive into things. But still the fear is great Father, and I find myself scared. Cause despite the open-mindedness and contemporary life I lead, I am still very much the Sunday school girl who always dreamt of having a family. An abstract painting with loud colors but underneath is a layer of a picture of my man with me by his side and our little angels running about.

Tell my heart to have faith my Abba, and my mind to stop doubting. For in your time, I believe the painting will come out just the way I like it.

DreamCatcher



Look I find some of what you teach suspect, because I’m used to relying on intellect, but I try to open up to what I don’t know

-Rent the Movie


1 comment:

  1. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.
    ~ 1 Cor 2:9

    :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails