Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Those that read this. This surge of words are indeed results of my being (once again) analytical of the things happening around me and to me, HOWEVER, they are not for anyone to feel I am talking about them. They are merely thoughts I would like to let out, and maybe in time would like to read back. Thoughts that make me realize there are more things to learn about myself. For the next few days this will be a work in progress...

People know I am non-confrontational. It must be a trait I got from my father. As in all things there will always be the positive and the negative side to it.

For the negative, people sometimes don't listen to my opinion. Well for most parts I am the type of person that I would rather hear out the whole thing, cuddle up on a comfortable chair, have my luckies and really think (as in drain my brain juices!), in short I am usually silent in a discussion. The only time you will hear an instant reaction from me is if one, a person gives a judgemental reaction about a friend or family and two, when they start forming wrong opinions of who I am especially if they do not even me. If that will happening boy, will you get a piece of my mind. Its funny when I know my mind can think really fast when it wants to. This is the reason that sometimes I feel like I can put a story in a time machine I can use the present and try to forsee what will happen and it not only in a certain angle. I will scrutinize every nook and cranny of all the possible the situations. Some of the "scenes" I bring out maybe impossible, but for me at least I have seen it at all points. My mind may be able to think fast but the organizing side of it cannot keep up. My statements can be so unorganized that there are times my friends just go, "huh?", "what are you saying?" or worst "oh shut up DreamCatcher!"

Well on the other hand not being confrontational gives me time to think things through. I
'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails