Friday, April 25, 2003

PAUSE.....PLAY

its like i've been away for a such a long time (duh what's 1 month!) but there have been a lot of changes to the people around me that I have to cope up with.

AHHH XAYMACA...this is definitely one of the places i missed when i went on vacation. i was looking for a reggae bar in thailand but i didnt find any. last night was just great. i had my favorite bottle on one hand, listening to Session Road, seeing that "aliw guy" again, i had "el" with me and people were dancing all around us! my xaymaca come back would have been more exciting if my soul sisters were there. JiLL, was nice t o finally meet you in person. I'll looking forwarding to bumping into you every now and then...see ya!

AFTER XAYMACA FOODFEST... we couldn't go to Mr. Kabab for a reason i will just accept and respect. so it was burger machine instead. the one infront of ABS CBN. jumbo bart burger with cheese and coleslaw, yum-eee! it doesnt really matter where as long as I was able to spend time with "el" and my soul bro. i miss special chelo kabab though and persian guy.

OH NO NIGHT SHIFT AGAIN...it was really a reminder that the pass month was simply a pause at life, now that its back to play it means not having much time for carpe diem nights as we call it. not being able to see certain people that have occupied my life for almost a month. rather its back to thinking about skills and the methodologies i need to use for my trainees to learn them.

CATCHING UP....people gone from work, friends having problems and seeing my "crushie" enjoy working. some of the things that have changed in a month. i had a talk with a friend that will always have a space in my heart, and he was having serious and emotionally-draining problems. he couldn't even smile anymore. sad that he used to have so much energy and i really enjoyed the time i spent with him. now he looks tired and there is much confusion in his eyes. he even blames himself. well like he said he has to figure this out by himself. i treasure this friend and i wish him happines and more creativity in life. to you...know that i will forever be a call away, i miss our coffee times. alot has happend and i was not here to experience it.

well i had managed to pause my life but eventually i would have to resume. hit the play button. i'll get by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails