Friday, August 01, 2003

a day that started with a headache.
ended with good music and a calmer spirit.


i ended up not going to work today.
i felt like I would not have been productive anyway.
so i colored my hair--purple brown
i bought myself a pair of dreamcatcher earrings,
went to watch my one of my lil sis' gig in makati
and ended watch aquarella, a brazillian band, at monks dream
now that's pretty productive don't you think?

i've been doing alot of experiential learning the past few weeks,
loving the intellectual stimulation it brings.
been meeting people, appreciating other music genres....
been able to have a grand ol time...
making me say, "now this is why I love life!"
so to you bugs, you know who you are, my appreciation.
with my hand over my heart, i thank you.
you've been a great companion
a toast to more escapades!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails