Thursday, August 21, 2003

CREATING POSSIBILITIES

create for me is such a powerful word.
it gives you a window for opportunity and the challenge to make a difference.
for a person that enjoys to explore it is the ultimate experience.
having people tell me about the Landmark Forum makes me all the more excited.
having friends that encourage you of the possibilities of taking it makes me all fired up.

if by opening up my whole mind to the concept of thinking in a different way, i can lead an extraodrinary life, then why not give it a try. having been exposed to the views of people that have taken the forum, i believe that it will indeed help people lead a much more productive life. so I am indeed enrolling myself in the possibility of taking the forum. and I declare it right here in my own stage, to the people who read my blog.

the time I've been spending with old and new friends has been very enriching and inspirational. its like my incense talks but on a wider perspective. the very thing I need. work has been discouraging and dissapointing. it seems like we just go around in circles and never improve. you give it your best and still plans never materialize and I have given it 1 1/2 years. so I believe that is enough time. what even is more disheartening is the fact that they always bring it back to the trainer, to her not being flexible or focused. or to her passion in a different realm. i feel that is taking away away who I am. i have given up alot for this company because I believed in what they wanted. family relationships and even some friendships had to be sacrificed just so that i'll get a compliment from management, pathetically, just to be noticed by management. and it took me two years to learn the simple fact that its not worth it. in some way I acknowledge that I need to be more assertive. non-confrontational me, needs to stand up and speak up. i did. but i feel like, the committment I had with my superior was written in water. it hinders my plans of slowly going down the path of my dreams. in landmark jargon, it disempowers an individual. an i will not let them do that.

to my new friends, thank you for the affirmation that i am a coach. amidst the scars of the battles of the past, i now realize the future. that night's discussion was a blessing to me. and now i open my doors to newer things. it is never too late to start something. and i enroll myself in the possibility that I will go down the path of my dreams. i declare happiness and I visualize a future that I will be proud of!

i now can climb on top of my whale and declare my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails