Saturday, August 23, 2003



A GEMINI INDEED

-seeing both sides of an argument
-versatility
-readily adapts to change
-unique ability to understand what others are thinking
-innate curiosity about everything, they express interest in others drawing others to them
-concerned with the close connection between thought and verbal expression
-willing to dare the new ideas riding right along with the times
- fun loving
-spontaneous bursts of ideas
-fickle minded (i can see bugs nodding his head!)

yup 80% of this star sign. and I am all those!
i get a call from a friend after I sent him a message saying I was pushing through with plan A no matter what. But this came after we have listed till plan C and I pick out plan B. But then I felt I wasn't happy about it and my heart was heavy. but when I made that decision. I knew I made the right one. or that i will be making the most out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails