Thursday, October 24, 2002

So much activity around my life! I don't know if I can keep up. I guess it is so far so good though! Words spoken out of the truth, friendships tested and theories proven. There has been alot of emotions felt that I never thought I would be able to go through in my lifetime. The pain and heartaches may not have been done to me personally however there seems to be a bond with them that I share whatever is happening with their lives. I get hurt when other people hurt them. I cry their tears and feel their hearts being ripped apart. If only I can take on the grief and sorrow they are experiencing I would. But all I can do is assure them that I will be there till the last tear is shed.

I value friendships. I treasure friends. They are the crayons that color my world, and oh what a vibrant life I lead. You know who you people are!! I love you deeply with all my heart, my life and my soul. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails