Thursday, October 24, 2002

To my Friend with a kind and understanding heart,

I know not what goes on inside your head. What are you thinking? What is it your feeling? There seems to be confusion, but it could me not knowing you fully. I wish to deepen the friendship. I want to know more about you. Knowing why it is that you react the way you do. You have offered me your friendship and yet there seems to be things that you me leave in dark. I would not like to demand for anything, because then it would not be how I define friendship. But all I ask is for your assurance that I am your friend.

I apologize for taking out my insecurity with you. I would just like to be honest. I am scared you are slipping away. I wouldnt want that. I love you my friend and I put so much worth and meaning to that statement.


in the spirit of friendship,
a Catcher of Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails