Wednesday, October 30, 2002

They say that when I love I do not think about myself. Self-less as they call it. And this goes for evrything, be it friendship or the romantic type that we all know of. And the problem my friends see is that there is a tendency for me not to know my limit. They say I create pain for my own heart. Yet sometimes I welcome that pain not because I am sadistic or anything but because I want to be able to say that I gave it my all before I gave up.

Once again I am in that situation and to my friends that patiently wait, relax. I know what I am getting myself into. It may create hurt in the future but I want to be able to say I loved will my whole heart and soul. I appreciate you all being there looking out for me. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails