Monday, March 31, 2003

AN OVER ACTIVE MIND

i said i will stop worrying, thinking and over analyzing and yet my mind remains to be in some hyper mode. even when my body is tired and needs sleep, my mind continues to churn and dreams have been abundant. this happen for more than a week now. confusing dreams, mixed characters-some i do not even know- and multiple situations that i cannot understand. they seem to be a cross between reality and a pseudo-world my overly creative imagination has painted. everytime i wake up, i am just stunned if not sweating from what had just transpired in my mind. i even feel it was too real. it could be just the excitement for my trip. or the pressure of having to make a decision when i get back.

its not that simple. i want to make a good decision but i wouldn't really know the outcome unless i take the risk right? i'll just let destiny take its course. though part of me prays so hard for a miracle anda sign that this is the time and i should take the turn. everything will turn out okay, how? i don't know, its a mystery! ain't that exciting...


LAST THREE DAYS

i can hear and feel the summon of the beach...the call of adventure...ahhh...almost there....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails