Tuesday, March 18, 2003

things happen for a reason...this thought helps me remain calm at this moment. otherwise i would have been banging my head to the wall.

i can't believe i woke up 20 minutes after the scheduled departure for DFA. i was preparing for this all night and just like that i made it slip. i just wanted to shout at myself...WHY DIDN'T I WAKE UP??? to top it off, when i checked my phone, i had a text message from my mom saying she hopes i will be at DFA today! i think i'll be in trouble.

i'm stressing myself i know. but in times like this i don't know how to control the feeling of frustration. i'm torn between...there's nothing else i can do at the moment but wait for the agency to open... and the thought that, maybe i should just rush to DFA and maybe i'll find them there. as for the latter, it'll be a total waste of resources though. plus i don't even have a working phone!

great spirit, i seek for the emotional waves to be calm and may there be peacefulness to know what to do. knowing the importance of this trip to my family and myself i pray so hard that i will NOT do anything to jeopardize it. may i take in the lesson from this situation with a spirit that is humble. great spirit, i eagerly ask for a chance to make this situation right. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails