Saturday, March 29, 2003

A STORMY MIND

thought upon thought...
like waves hitting the shore on a stormy day...
from different directions they come,
some deep and senseless,
others vital and immediate...

after two weeks of thinking i couldn't take it any longer. it was too much. my poor mind is dead beat. its like one more thought process can snap that thin line. sleep was hard to achieve because my mind was too active. dreams were so vivid from all the activity in my brain. dark circles around my eyes are evidences of my plight. now a vow i take to stop thinking- and analyzing- and simply just listen. heeding the signs of destiny. resting my weary thoughts and having confidence in my dreams. i take it a day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails