Thursday, April 10, 2003

BANGKOK

its so similar to Manila. tomorow i will have a day to myself. my parents will be going on a whole day trip to Ayuttaya, one of the ancient capitals of Thailand. I decided to stay in Bangkok since I would like to go to Jim Thompson's House. A museum that showcases authentic Thai interior design. That interests me more than the ruins of Ayuttaya though if I could just pick both I would. I am also decided to give Khao San Road a visit tomorrow. I learned so much about Thailand culture today that I am pretty much interested to explore more about it.

There's been a slight change in plans. My Dad needs to be in a meeting by Saturaday and so we booked a flight back on that day. That means we will be missing out the Songkran Festival. Dang it! Not to mention I will not be seeing Iwan and Chris! I am praying for a miracle though that my Dad will give me enough money to stay one more day. I can even live on Khao San even if it will on a tight budget. Oh soul sisters I wish you were here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails