Saturday, April 05, 2003

SOUTH PATTAYA, THAILAND

in a resort called Sigma in JomTien Beach, is the place I will be calling home for the nest 5 days. Finally I have found an internet shope that is not so expensive, so now I will be able to at least blog and check my mail.

The view from our room is simple spectacular! I had to take tons of pictures because of the that. The people are very friendly except that I really need to explain myself everyime I need something. Most of the people speak Thai and they have a hard time with english, even their keyboard is in Thai! But its been a blast exploring! I would have loved to go to the beaches but its a bit crowded, so i believe the hotel pool would do just fine. we might take some tours tomorrow to the Elephant Village and the Nong Nooch Botanical Gardens.

i just got news that we will be in Bangkok in time for the Thai New Year, that would be something to look forward to. There so much to do here and I can see that he's having a good time himslef. We spent the morning looking through brochures and I haven't done that with him for the longest time.

time to hit the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails