Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Hmmm...it's my last full day in Pattaya and I will be headed to Bangkok by noon of tomorrow. That means goodbye beach. Noooo...i don't want to go!!!!

Well so far I have been to Nong Nooch Garden which a huge garden with almost everything pretty in it. They had a French Garden, Temple Replicas, a huge English Garden, Orchid and Bromeiliad Gardens. The best one was a full Stonehenge Replica!! I think I know my alternative place to make a life time committment. Now to find a groom...tsk tsk...not an easy task.

I think this trip was not necessarily for me. I believe it was more of for my Dad. He needs time away from all the pressures of his job. Here he is free to roam the streets without thinking of what people will say. No one knows him here. Well Papa, enjoy!

As for me this trip has been an eye opener that indeed I thrive in adventure and exploration. I love being able to roam the streets and try to figure out their language- mind you it is no easy task. I also realize I have a different energy when I'm near the beach. As I said the beaches here are too crowded but still I just get a boost of energy when I'm near it and can see it.

As for the decisions that are waiting for me back home. Well, just one thing...i'll be taking it a day at the tiome. Who knows I might juist go back to school. Or better yet move to a new country. As for now I need to go back and tie up loose ends! I love holidays...makes it easier to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails