Saturday, April 12, 2003

REALITY CHECK

vacation's over. I'm back in manila.

simply means gotta go fight my demons again. ahhh career choice demons once more. a very tough one between what my heart wants and what will enable me to survive. just the thought of this makes my head throb. to practical or follow the road towards my dreams. sigh!

as of now i am leaning towards being practical. don't get me wrong i am not totally shelving arts and culture, its just a "now" thing. i need to survive. maybe- and i stress on the unsure part of this- i can save up some money then gear towards what i really see myself doing. its so hard to be nice and energetic when you don't have a roof on your head or if your stomach is empty.

this sounds so easy...but it never is. oh Great Spirit, it is your guidance i need!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails