Sunday, June 01, 2003

UNEXPECTED EVENTS

i had a long day at work yesterday.
went home and realized my keys were not in bag.
called up jansi since she has her set of keys
but she said it would take them 30mins to get home
that was the longest wait outside the door of my own house.
stooofid me to forget!

i was preparing for the SMB EB
but i felt i just needed to lie down a bit
i woke up 2 hours after, LATE!
panicked, i called persh up and asked
if she knew the numbers of the people.
she got them for me, good thing inababes was already in megamall
it was easier to coordinate.

finally we found jonathan and 11th
at starbucks megamall
but them my housemates had to pick me up
so i had to bid them goodbye and apologize.
i wasnt even able to talk that long.

it was one exhausting day but it ended well.

to inababes...thanks for being patient, i was late again...some things don't change huh?
to jon and 11th...nice to meet you guys! sa uulitin...i'd block the day.
to joy ...i'm really sorry you had to wait with no avail...bonk me in the head...wag malakas ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails