Wednesday, June 25, 2003

there is a whole world out there and I had to see it...
if I tell life what it has to be you limit it.
but if you let it show you what it wants to be, it will open doors you never knew existed.
Andre, from the movie "Tortilla Soup"


what is it I still seek?
there is uneasiness in me.
is as if I am looking for something.
significance of my existence?
is it recognition of my efforts?
could it be love?

cigarette in hand, music engulfing me. I let myself loose amongst my thoughts. that maybe in this moment before I let the career take hold once more, I might find some answers. or is it a way to console myself. because for someone that believes in exploring and letting the world open up to her, I am not doing that well. I let career rule me instead of me being in control. maybe, just maybe, I am doing or thinking something wrong. i wouldn’t really know, cause life never came with a manual. on the beautiful side, so far I still manage.

i still love life, that is what matters
I still hold on to my dreams, knowing that a step at a time...
I’ll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails