Saturday, June 14, 2003

WEEKEND REST

it was a choice to get double pay or to take the day off because of the holiday.
i chose the later
i need to rest
i don't want another burnout right after my vacation.

sometimes i think i'm doing something wrong with my job
that my boss thinks like i'm not giving my best
i find it hard to work up to his standards
that i just constantly remind myself that i just have TO DO my job
if he finds it inadequate i still know i gave it my best shot
its hard to have a boss who's married to his chosen profession

as for me its all about balance
that between your job and the things that matter to you
the people that matter too
right now its challenging to find that balance
work demands too much while things are happening around you
guess that makes it more exciting...

sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails