Sunday, June 01, 2003

UNEXPECTED GIFT

i thought my birthday ended.
my friends picked up from starbucks because we had to pick up other friends and catch the last full show.
indeed we caught a good show.
their show.


i said i needed to use the bathroom. when i came in the lights were off.
when it came back on...SURPRISE!!!!
flowers, balloons and even streamers saying "happy birthday"
everywhere.
everything was in purple too. even the roses.
i said to myself "wow, i feel so special."
and i thought my birthday was just a passing day.


the day started out like a bullet missing its target.
but it ended well.


to my friends,
a big kiss and my heart full of thanks.
it was such an unexpected gift. all the acting paid off!
galing nyong umarte! pang famas
to rachel and jansi, what can say but SALAMAT! we have indeed gone through alot! and still here we are FRIENDS!
to ched...next time you have to be there
i love you my soulsisters!!!


i am so blessed.
thank you my abba. thank you for life and the situations that make you celbrate a day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails